打印页: 3 页
This IDC Pivot Table contains a database of the China vertical industry's demography, including the following data from different perspectives:
- The database includes five vertical industries, namely telecom, heath, government, banking, and insurance. Each vertical industry has its major subindustries, with a total of 24 subindustries.
- There are six basic data indicators: gross domestic product (GDP), revenue, organization number, staff number, IT spending, and IT solution market size. For the government and healthcare industries, government expenditure and healthcare expenditure data is also provided. For the banking industry, asset and credit data is provided. For each indicator, it can demonstrate data by pivot from multiple perspectives (e.g., IT spending by subindustry and by province).
- For indicators of IT solution market size, it represents the industry's major application market size (software and service). The database includes a total of 20 IT solutions of the 5 industries. Each IT solution has a market size for each province.
- There are 31 provinces in the geography of China. The forecast year range is from 2010 to 2017.
- Based on these basic indicators, extended indicators such as IT spending/revenue, IT spending/organization number, IT solution/IT spending and the like can also be worked out. The basic data can demonstrate the status of business and IT development in each vertical industry, while the extended indicators can demonstrate the vertical IT market potential and trends.
Key highlights include:
- In terms of revenue, government industry is the largest industry. In 2012, government revenue hit RMB11.9 trillion. The banking industry follows with RMB5.3 trillion. The telecom industry has the smallest revenue among the five industries with RMB1.1 trillion in 2012.
- In terms of IT spending, government is also the largest industry among the five industries, hitting RMB70.9 billion in 2012, while the banking industry's IT spending is very close to it with RMB69.5 billion. The telecom industry follows with RMB45 billion. Banking and telecom are heavily reliant on IT technology.
- In terms of IT solutions, the telecom industry is the largest industry, hitting RMB13.9 billion in 2012, followed by the banking industry with RMB6.3 billion. The telecom industry spent more on IT solutions to keep operating.
- Healthcare has the highest forecast 2012–2017 compound annual growth rate (CAGR) at 14.5%. The China health reform program is the biggest driving force of its growth.
- The banking industry's IT solution market is forecast grows at a 13.1% CAGR from 2012 to 2017. Of its key subsolutions, the Intermediary Business System solution will grow fastest at an 18.7% CAGR.
- Different industries have different strong market areas. For instance, Beijing has the largest market in the government industry in terms of IT spending, hitting RMB3.4 billion in 2012, while Shanghai has the largest market in the banking industry IT spending, hitting RMB3.1 billion in 2012. Guangdong province has a bigger market both in the banking and government industries with RMB7.9 billion and RMB6.0 billion, respectively, in 2012.
- The telecom and banking industries have very large IT spending–revenue ratios, at 4.2% and 1.3%, respectively, in 2012, and are predicted to be 3.7% and 1.2% in 2013. The healthcare industry's ratio is growing and expects to be 1.0% in 2013.